Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some thoughts about love.

Lao Tzu said loving someone deeply gives you courage, but there comes a time in every woman’s life when the love they do have gives them doubts. How can you really differentiate between the saying of I love yous and the doing so? Today I got to thinking about my own relationship and I realized, it does not give me courage anymore. It’s habitual and it’s comfortable yet I have invested too much in it. So I stay. Not because the stocks are high, but because the stocks are stable. I wonder, when it comes to love, is comfortable worth fighting for? 

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down I channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw. Hence, this post. Don't worry! I'm not going all nega on you :) I just needed to vent and write about things, but I'll be going back to regular programming starting...now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment